Thursday, March 4, 2010

Neurotypical & Asperger

Hot cross buns, hot cross buns, one a penny, two a penny, hot cross buns. I am thankful to Katrin Bentley's wonderful book Alone Together (http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9781843105374/Alone-Together)I purchased online late last year. I don't know why it took me so long to get to reading it, but thankfully this mornings discussion with Mr J about hot cross buns had been given great foresight. That whiteboard brain is difficult to deal with sometimes. I really recommend anyone having many trivial conversations with their spouse read this book!

I am having trouble with my limited knoweldge of blogging etc uploading different areas to this blog and links to other pages.... If anyone can help that would be so lovely.

Stay tuned for my new store on www.madeit.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I found the best way to learn blogging tricks is a bit of a google search for tutorials etc, also check out: http://leniandrose.blogspot.com/search/label/Tips%20and%20Tricks

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it, Well done

    Yeah, Alone Together by Katrin Bentley is very interesting.
    Together Alone by Crowded House is pretty moving but not so practical.
    See you in a minute.
    Mr J
    xoOXXoxO
    Do you want some chocolate?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...