Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bunches of Flowers

Isn't it wonderful to teach little treasures to our children.  Miss G was visiting one of her dear ballet friends yesterday; she had not seen her since late last year.  These two girls are just so delightful and sweet, both aged 11 - they are not full of worldliness - but loveliness.  So my Miss G decided to bring a little gift and remembered how we picked posies of flowers from our garden.  I was so proud of her thoughtfulness and such a simple gift of kindness. 



I found this gorgeous fondue set in the Op-Shop, it didn't have any forks with it, but it did have a miniature sized fondue cookbook!  I just love red, it looks quite Scandinavian.  Now I shall be on a fondue fork hunt!



Melbourne weather has been very erratic in the past 48 hours.  I am busting to get into the garden and Mister J has lots of paving to do.  He did fix the retaining wall in-between showers - for Him being a non-gardener I was quite impressed.  I did get a spot of pruning in aswell -  I love being outdoors - it is so refreshing.

This is some gorgeous fabric I picked up, it will become a couple of sun-dresses.  I will embellish it with a gorgeous blue stripe cotton and some French ric-rac.  Miss G and I have also been replenishing our stock pile of hair pretties, I just love embellishing them with tulle.






This afternoon brings visiting a friend and checking out her latest beautiful creations that she will be bringing to The Vintage Shed in Tyabb in a few weeks.  Leftovers for dinner and Miss G has a beautiful friend coming for a sleepover. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...