Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Fence in a Paddock

What a blessing, someone's trash - truly my treasure!  Yesterday we walked to school and I noticed some white timber in a mound of grass.  Master J and I stopped by today and inquired - it turns out to be an old timber fence that is looking perfectly shabby.  We will pick it up this afternoon and tomorrow it will adorn the walls at Squiggly's stall @ The Vintage Shed.  My I am excited.

Back to school has been so busy, so just a quick catch-up with some pics for you all.  First barbecue for the springtime, gardening, sewing, painting, sanding - and oohhh - how could I forget.... The Bittern Market!









A great day was had by my helpers and I.  I loved the market scene and chatted with some gorgeous people.  I hope they visit at the stall - I wish I had collected their details.  So delightful - who knows - maybe I was entertaining angels! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Love your sewing room - it's so light and airy. Beautiful spring photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...