Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favourites

These are a few of my favourite things.  Just wanted to share with you some of the bits around my home that I am loving at the moment.

I painted this picture on my fence by the dining area.  I will miss seeing it when we move - might get it printed onto a canvas for the new house.


This Swedish wine is divine.  It is flavoured with added vanilla, cinnamon and cloves.  May sound horrible, but it is the nicest wine I have tasted!


This book has been on my wish list for a few years.  I finally bought it for myself after finding it for only $30.  I almost cried reading the introduction - wow is all I can say.  Click on the link in the side bar and you may be able to get a taste of it.


These were a purchase last year from IKEA.  They were so cheap; I love the Scandinavian folk look of them.


I am slowly figuring out the blogging world.  So keep your eye on some of the changes happening on the blog.  I am hoping to be able to discover how to link easier.... off to research now. xo









2 comments:

  1. I usually highlight the text I want, click on the chain link symbol when I write the text. That brings up a box where I can paste a proper link to where I want readers to be able to go to. Then I click okay or something like that. Does that make sense at all? Also, I just love your painting. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...