Thursday, December 9, 2010

Squiggly Rainbow's Stall @ The Vintage Shed

I've been blogging a lot lately about the home side of life.  So it is time for an update on the stall.  The Vintage Shed is a hub of wonderful collectors items, vintage wears, vintage clothing and of course the Squiggly Rainbow stall.  Things are getting busier down there each day and the range of goodies to buy is just amazing. They even have their own blog.

I have been sharing the rent on the wee stall with a friend since arriving - but soon I will be flying solo.  This is a very exciting time and I am so looking forward to some more space to expand our range.


I loved making this shabby union jack cushion!  


The clothing range is cute for the warmer weather with gorgeous dresses, skirts, tops and pants all made with vintage fabrics.


I am also getting quite addicted to collecting vintage kitchen wares.  Yesterday I found the most gorgeous red enamel pot with a lid, can you see it on the lower shelf?


One of my favourite stalls is that of Bec's at Vintage Girl.  Bec has the most amazing merchandising skills and wonderful collection of industrial and vintage wares.  Today while I was down re-vamping my stall - there she was creating a wonderful Christmas entrance display in the entrance of The Vintage Shed.  I love it!




Doesn't my whimsical bunting look gorgeous across the mantle? xo









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...