Friday, December 24, 2010

The Winner is....

The magic number in my head was number 5!  So that means Jacinta from Model Mumma is the winner!  You will have to show us what your little darling looks like in the dress!  Will post it on Monday!

Happy Christmas to everyone - I hope your season is blessed with love and joy and rest and peace.

Tonight my kidlets and I are going to drink egg-nog, watch Little Women and carols while stringing popcorn garlands.  God Bless you this Christmas.

Love Rachael xo



Thanks to my two besties for a beautiful Christmas Eve Eve last night and for being wonderful friends - my sisters! xo

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a brilliant plan for tonight.
    Have fun and Merry Christmas to you all too.
    I so have to introduce Little women to my kids one of these days.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Rachael, I hope you're enjoying the carols and your eggnog. I'm just about to finish the last of my wrapping, finish my cuppa and collapse into bed! Wishing you and the whole squiggly rainbow family a beautiful Christmas, x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! Thanks Rachael!! I can't believe I've won something. Will definitely show off my girl in your gorgeous dress. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. :)
    xo MODELmumma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah and Kate - I am loving your kind words xox thanks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...