Thursday, March 17, 2011

ecclectic, quirky & ditsy shades @ my creative space

I so loved creating these.  The first one was inspired by Tiff of Dotti Angel - albeit with my own influence of quirkiness!  The other two just came to me.  I love creating this way.  As I was creating, I said to Mister J with Master S hovering by; "are these a bit too quirky?".  My darling son replied to me "Mum, that's what Squiggly Rainbow is about - just be yourself".  Wow.  I am blessed.

The Bows & Hearts Shade




The Birds of a Feather Shade





The Grandma's Ric-Rac Shade



Oh - I almost forgot to show you the new willow design too!  This is a wall hanging, woven without glue or wire and tied to piece of antique timber.  Check out all of todays creative links at Kootoyoo.


Love Rach xo

ps - these will be at The Vintage Shed

12 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all amazing but I especially love the first one. Your kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I LOVE these...they are gorgeous and so visually stimulating.
    Great job!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly i am so loving the willow twist! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations (your craft AND your kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi rachael. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I want to respond personally but as you are a no-reply blogger I can't automatically reply to your comment. I would love to send you an email, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so much fun! The willow "Love" is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all! they are so perfectly eclectic and i love the shape of the frames :)
    the origami birds in the music sheets are so pretty. i am thinking i may have to fold myself some! thank you for sharing with me, Rach...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, you are so creative. An artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... I absolutely LOVE this!!! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now this is true artistry.....especially love the "LOVE" sign, TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them all Rach, my favourite would have to be the birds of a feather shade - just loveliness. And as for your boy... what a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i know I am a bit slow, but I found this today Rach & I absolutely love all your creations!
    the first birdcage with hearts is especially beautiful.
    LOVE your work ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...