Monday, April 25, 2011

new frock and happy snaps of my beautiful family

We had a family wedding yesterday - what a great day for a wedding on Easter Sunday.  I wore my new frock -  albeit feeling a tad self conscious for it's length.  It was not too short - just shorter than I am used to and I wore heels.  I really have become quite the country girl.

Poor Master S had a panic attack and was over tired from his couple of sleepless nights.  He vomited at the reception and all was dandy again.  Such a build up of anxiety - so many people and noise.  Miss G was the loveliest young lady there - I felt so blessed.  Master J decided he wanted to marry the bride and it was not fair!










Happy Monday and Happy Anzac Day as we remember the fallen

They shall not grow old,
As we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun,
And in the morning;
We will remember them.
LEST WE FORGET.


Love Rach xo

12 comments:

  1. That certainly is a beautiful family. And wow you are gorgeous I just love that dress, very classic and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you have pretty legs. no fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the MOST adorable family Rach, such wonderful family pics. look at those eyes!!
    sorry to hear the little man had a rough start to the day. i don't like the noise & so many people either.

    hope you have a wonderful new week.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, you were just stunning, I bet you were more beautiful than the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress and your family - what a wonderful day fo you all! I went to my FIRST EVER dawn service in Pt Lincoln this morning before we headed back on the drive to Adelaide - 'Lest We Forget' was rather moving, a tear or two fell!!TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos of you and your family. You look gorgeous in your new dress!

    I'm glad you ended up having a good time, even if it was a bit rough at the beginning.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous photos Rach! I really REALLY like the one of your three beautiful children, looking all dishevelled with their arms around each other. What a team they are! And also the one of you and your little guy blowing kisses to each other. Just sweet, sweet moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photogenic family? Check!

    You all matched and the photos are GORGEOUS. The colour of your daughter's dress is particularly lovely.

    I just saw 'Apples for Jam' in your sidebar and it is one of my fave books as well. A bit of everything I love. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Sarah, love the pic of all three kids smiling and relaxing at the reception. You look like you all had a ball.
    Visiting from The Fibro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all look gorgeous. Great photos! I love the one with the three children smiling together too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all look so lovely. What a gorgeous day.

    Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...