Monday, April 18, 2011

school holiday shinanigans

I must apologise for my lack of blogging - and especially for yesterdays lack of a Squiggly Sunday post.  It was not my intention to leave you all hanging!  Smiles.  It was my Master J's sixth birthday on Saturday.  The sun popped out last Friday and we have been catching up with dear friends and some family.

I popped into The Vintage Shed yesterday - stocks were low - that means I need to go shopping again.  Can you let me know of any wonderful markets or trash and treasures you know of in Victoria?

I am so excited to get creating and am also considering the prospects of adding a children's toy, art and craft supply section to my stall.  I will have to investigate.  Master J's new pencil's are just so great - I would love other's to get the opportunity around Melbourne to discover them!

Here are some happy snaps from over the last few days.









I just love being in our new community - these trees are beautiful and wherever we drive it is just so pretty!  We are still in our pj's and loving the school holidays.  How are yours going?  Are you creating much at the moment?

We did some sketching last week of each other and today we might get into the garden.  My plan is to make way for some chickens!  So excited.

Love Rach xo

4 comments:

  1. The camberwell market is a great treasure trove of vintage goods, sometimes over priced, but you usually can get a bargain.
    Love the cake. Happy birthday M J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos:) Yes, we are still in our pj's here too. I am wondering if I should have another cup of tea or go grocery shopping??

    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is magic!
    I would love to have chickens, but our dog would probably try to eat them.

    I linked to your lampshades post in my recent 'my creative space' thanks for inspiring me :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My stash of everything is so big that I can not see any time in the near future when I will NEED shopping! (I could shop for some household necessities though...soap, oil and vinegar, etc. you know what).
    The cake is amazing I bet that your son felt very special on his birthday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...