Thursday, May 12, 2011

mist

I love living in our new home.  Last night we could watch the mist (or it could have been cloud) roll in to the forest across the road.  We could see it from our gorgeous window.


Today I have listened to two lectures and written a few pages of notes on my Health and Physical Education subject.  I am to design an integrated lesson for my aimed age group.  I hope to be a kindergarten teacher - so am thinking about what type of lesson.  Should we grow strawberries and look at the science of that or play "What's the time Mr Wolf"?  Maybe the Children will help with ideas after school.

The sky turned a beautiful violet behind the silhouette of the tall tree's last night.  Such a delight to see each day a beautiful scene from our home.


Master S has had two great days.  What a blessing.  He is going to his lovely friends house tonight to decorate a cake for the Cake Decorating Competition at school - cakes are to be decorated in the theme of a book.  He is so excited.  Miss G is doing her's tomorrow with her friend - I think they have chosen The Magic Faraway Tree, while the boys are doing a Pokemon theme!  The 'blessed school' is having a Mayfest festival on Saturday.  I am so excited - there will be art shows, billy-cart races, bowling, lemonade stalls - just my cup of tea!  If you want to come - you are most welcome!

I picked this up yesterday at the local op-shop.  It was heading to the Vintage Shed - however Master J just loves it!  Isn't it great.


Our renovations are happening slowly.  The new oven was connected yesterday and Mister Dream Come True was chipping tiles off this morning.  The noise was a bit much for my studies - so he has vacated.  I had better return to it.

Enjoy this cosy day everyone!

Much Love Rach xo


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, this table is so clever! If I were you I would definitely keep it! You could use it in kindergarten later! ;o)
    Glad to hear you decided to go a bit easier next time, and I'm crossing fingers it will help to give you a little energy boost to finish off those last papers!
    warm hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the view from your windows and the reflection of the candles in the glass.
    I can feel your pleasure in living in your new house: home should be the safest place in the world, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach I can't wait to come and see your beautiful home!

    Welcome to the Mountain, nothing beats the beautiful fresh air. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful outlook. I also love how those warming candles you've lit are visible in the glass. Such a cosy scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb view of nature from your home. How lucky are you? I love that weather station - my kids would too. A fantastic find! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dropping in from Rewind. I love the view of the mist...so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous day you had. I love the view from your window. It's wonderful to be cosy inside, watching the mist roll in.

    Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...