Friday, May 27, 2011

my red shoes part 2

With my upcoming placement I am feeling like I must get out of my dowdy mummy attire. This means I need to do a bit of a wardrobe update.  I have picked up a few things, and have a few kg's to lose to fit into them.  Anyway - my feet are cold.  My favorite red boots have worn through the sole - so I thought I'd try a spot of online shopping this afternoon and look for some boot.

Well I just found these, the PERFECT pair!  I am so excited.  Only problem is the price tag is over $1000.  Can you believe it.  I love, love, love red shoes.  Red is my black.  It goes with everything.


These are nice, but had sold already and maybe are not quite fitted enough.


Looks like I might have to hit the real shops, or see if my other's can be fixed.  I am very inspired by this ladies great ability to put together outfits by op-shopping, she has a beautiful style.


I'm off to school to get my kidlets now and will be using Master J for a university assignment conducting a science lesson!  Wish me luck.


Have a great weekend everyone.

Love Rach xo




6 comments:

  1. it may be frivilous but cute shoes make me happy...although I get really obsessive with hoodies, sweaters and totes. idk-y, just do.

    BTW did I tell you I like the new blog design, cause I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are lovely. Shame about the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww shucks, thanks so much! :)

    I am totally with you, red boots are THE BEST! Mine have been resoled and I'm so glad I did as they've lasted longer than the original soles. I also got them taken in as they were too baggy on me.
    I was just thinking today that purple is MY black, it goes with everything in my wardrobe.
    If you have time, browse through the stores for ideas first, then check out the op shops for similar items.
    Enjoy your weekend too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This boots are amazing!!! Love red shoes too....good luck for your assignment and have a relaxing week end...XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're in the same boat. We both need: new boots, new clothes, less kg's....sigh. I'm not going to think about it for another two weeks. But I have the luxury of that time!

    Have fun with Master J. I'm sure he'll have a ball. I've used my kids as guinea pigs and they're always very complimentary. Biased, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boots, but wow $1000... that it really, really expensive!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...