Saturday, May 28, 2011

patterns of today

A day at home.  A day of being a football mum.  


A day loving that we now sometimes really do live in the clouds.


Coffee with a new friend.  A day of attempting a University science project for a six year old. 






A day of rain.  A day of small acts of service.  A day of tiredness of mess.  


A day of spilt milk.  




A day of beauty in all of this.  By choice.

Oh so grateful.  When I listen to this from this blog.  
And remember this weekly coming together of gratefulness.
I give thanks.

Much Love Rach xo

6 comments:

  1. Haha, love his face in the milk picture! I hate when that happens. Kudos to you for staying calm enough to see the beauty!
    love
    yaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look on Master J's face. Why...he almost seems quite proud of all that spilt milk. Or is it that it wasn't he who spilt it. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the wool and I admire your calm in taking the picture instead of mopping the milk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love all your 'love' comments....I am loving that my internet is back on at home....uni work at the library is not a fab way too start!!! Hope you are doing well this week sweetness, TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of your Master J proudly posing next to his spilt milk is brilliant! Love it. Definitely no use crying.
    I hope you are having a great week rach. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos and the beauty you find in everyday moments, even spilled milk! The science experiment looks fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...