Saturday, May 21, 2011

truth

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant. Martin Luther King Jnr.


Truth is the daughter of time, not of authority.Francis Bacon


A truthful witness saves lives,but a false witness is a traitor"
Proverbs 14:25

Truth is meant to save you first, and the comfort comes afterward.Georges Bernanos

Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven."
Psalm 85:10


Wisdom is found only in truth.Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Are we truthful to ourselves?  Do we let our neighbour see our truth?  Squiggly Rainbow 


Grateful for truth, check out more gratefulness today.


5 comments:

  1. yes! Well I know I am. I might not be to my neighbour, and always to my friends, but I am on my blog. There are some things I keep close, and I am sure one day they will come out. Good and bad, we should be truthful for both. I think this in turn would help a lot of people not feel so alone. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. honesty, realness, truth... all very important things to me. Love the collection of quotes. One of my favorite things to do as a teenager was to write down quotes that resonated me in a little book. I ended up with a few books and if I was my 17 year old self right now I'd be scribbbling away - thanks for a little inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a great wrap up. Some of these quotes really hit home for me.

    I am truthful. I wasn't always so. But now I am. I try to wear my truth like a welcoming smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes! TRUTH is so Important in any relationship.
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these quotes, so simple yet powerful! I was just on NGJmom and saw your comment! Great mind think alike :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...