Thursday, June 16, 2011

day 2

We were at camp again, the local YMCA.  I ran the orienteering group titled 'Kaos', the children had to break a code to find the lost treasure, while tied in partners around the waist.



Today is the first day in the classroom.  I have my new teacher frock on too!  Master S and I have both woken with a cold, full sinuses and a cough.  Hopefully that won't last long.  My Master S seems to always take a while to get over these things.

I've been knitting some cowls too - I'll take some pics in the daylight.

Much Love Rach xo

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Hope the sniffles go away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay....so where is the pic of the teacher dress my dear, we want to see it!!! So pleased all is going well for you at school and here's hoping you and Master S don't get any worse!! TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise that kaos map! We take our grade 3/4's there every second year! It's so beautiful there and the teacher coffee machine is great too! I hope you had fun on your rounds :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...