Saturday, July 2, 2011

grateful

Today I am grateful it is the beginning of the Winter school holidays.

Grateful for our new curtains and blinds being installed this morning while I take the boys to Auskick and Miss G to the Village market.

Grateful to see Miss G and Master J have settled to well into their new school.

Grateful that I have time back.  Time to create, to think, to plant, to cuddle my babes.

Pinterest


Enjoy your weekend and check out all the gratefulness here xxx

Love Rach xo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely gratefuls Rach...I am certainly grateful for time this week too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sometimes it is the little things that mean the most! Enjoy the new curtains and some vacation time with the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your gratefuls! That pic from Pinterest is awesome too!
    New follower via Maxabella loves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those gorgeous kids of yours Rach - happy holidays to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture!

    I love that fishing pic in your header too... have I told you that before? Probably.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, loving the school holidays too. Nice to meet you via Maxabella's Grateful, it's a lovely community to belong to.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...