Tuesday, August 16, 2011

here comes the sun - doo doo doo doo


Seriously, it has felt like a long, cold, lonely winter!  I found myself singing "Little Darling, here comes the sun, and I say - it's alright"!


My, what the sunshine does to my brain.  I may even look a bit further into Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). If not for anything else but a bit of interesting reading.



I love picnics and I love trees.  We are blessed that less than five minutes away is one of Melbourne's most magical, beautiful and exquisite parks.  Emerald Lake Park reminds me of Heaven for some reason.  The children just love their new park - having needed to find a new one to take ownership of with our move.  Our previous park was The Briars.  Come warmer weather; we love meeting up with family or friends for hours of fellowship, eating, tree climbing, kite flying fun.  We had a taste on the weekend, the kidlets are so excited to get back again!



I am thinking this coming Spring and Summer our new park will be a great place to do this, I love the idea of researching, being still and enjoying a simple delight of this world.

As I drifted off to sleep last night I had an image of a huge fig tree - it reminded me of a dream I had when Miss G was about 3.  I dreamt of a huge fig tree with some old fashioned weigh scales sitting under neath the arbor of branches, resting on the grass.



I am not quite sure what those scales mean.  But as I drifted off to sleep last night, praying for my husband and children, for our families future to be different to the past of our families.  I saw this tree.  From a small seed it had grown.  A seed of truth grown in good soil.  A tree that will stand tall and strong and have the most magnificent arbor and life.  What do these scales mean I wonder?

Much Love to you Rach xo

2 comments:

  1. It may signify striking a balance in life?

    I adore the tree in the first few pics...it's so magnificent and I can just imagine sitting under it day dreaming :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GREAT shot of you and your gal, Rach (I assume it's you and your gal, anyway!)

    I like all the seasons and never more so than when they are almost over! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...