Monday, August 1, 2011

writing lists

I will tell you about the end of my teaching rounds when I am over this influenza.  Just wanted to share a quick hello.  The kitchen is coming along wonderfully; the range-hood is in, dishwasher connected and new sink in.  Just waiting for the bench tops and wall tiles.


The sun is shining, only one month of winter left!  I have a list to get me started on things to do, it will keep increasing - let's see how it goes.  Do you write lists?  Do you stick to them?  This is a new goal; writing my thoughts and ideas down and linking up my whimsical ideas with the things that really need be done.

Current List:

Master S - OT, swimming, speech, optometrist, buy textas, working on handwriting

Master J - optometrist, swimming

Miss G - Find a ballet school, swimming

Library - find more talking books

University - start my subject

School - help regularly

Mister DCT - Date night, fellowship Thursdays, quality time

House - organise middle room, garden

Vintage shed - stock, stock, stock

I am off to the couch to recover and rest and get better.  Hopefully I will successfully stay there!

Much Love Rach xo

2 comments:

  1. I used to write more lists, especially when the children were very young.

    I'm starting to feel like I need to write some lists for Uni at the moment, just to keep everything straight in my exploding head. I will feel much better after next Tuesday night when my two online quizzes are completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach....!

    THANKS so much for popping by Lovey....YES....I hope we get to catch up at The Vintage Shed....That would be LOVELY....!

    Speaking of which....Isn't this weather D-I-V-I-N-E....I have the doors open to the outside while I work & it is just GLORIOUS....!!!!!!

    Oh don't talk to me about lists....CRIKEY....I have lists to keep my MANY lists in order....hahahahaha....If I spent HALF as much time working on my MANY projects as I do my lists I'd get a LOT MORE done I'm sure....!!!

    GOOD LUCK with yours....I hope you manage to get through everything....!!

    Enjoy the rest of the week,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...