Friday, September 30, 2011

I've got mail

I received four parcels in the post today.  Three gorgeous pieces of bunting and my new cd ,

Very exciting.  I may even just take myself off with some besties and the Mr DCT to see the girls playing in the city very soon.  Fun.



Thanks to all of you who have sent me off a little package - yours is coming!

I am looking forward to my boys maybe looking after themselves proactively so I can do some sewing.  How could my day thus far have been consumed with refereeing fights, washing dishes and doing the food shopping.  It's already 2pm.  Aaaahhhh!  Love school holidays!

Much Love Rach xx

8 comments:

  1. I see you received one of Tania's bunts...I was oogling over those the other day :)

    Love the knitted and crocheted bunts too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunting....mine has been sewn and posted today...very excited to see what lobbs into my postbox. Happy school holidays ..we are just starting today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach, they are so special live that I urge you to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post looks very exciting......my hubby brought in the post late last night and what should be there but my first piece of bunting, I was beside myself I can tell you (half relieved to prove to said hubby that this was not a scam and I hadn't lost my marbles!) two more have arrived today and I don't want it to end. Thank you so much for organising this lovely swap. The boys are excited at seeing the post marks and stamps and I think we will get the atlas out later to plot our bunting!

    I take it all back whinging about postage, I would totally do this again, Christmas bunting swap too soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I can't tell you how tempted I was to join... but timing wasn't right. So now I'll just have to suffer through gazing at all the goodness that could have been mine... ;)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the idea of your bunting swap...hope you do another again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it all, I wish my sewing machine wasn't in the shop being repaired... again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spy a piece of my bunting up there! Glad it arrived safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...