Monday, September 26, 2011

lately

Lately, I have been gardening.


Lately, I have been celebrating the birthday of Master S; he is now 10.


Lately, I have been enjoying the sunshine with my family.


Lately, I have been getting organised for Miss G's birthday (twelve tomorrow).


Lately, I have been receiving some little surprises in the mail - and thinking about what my designs will be.
















Lately, I have been feeling really good.
I have been making some more new connections, new friends.  
My old and dear one's visited yesterday with the kidlets lifelong friends.


Lately, I've been considering acquiring some new feathered friends.

Tomorrow, we are headed to the NGV.  Exciting.  Missing blogging - but life is busy.  Hope you are well.  Sending you my love and prayers.

Much Love Rach xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Lately I have been reading your blog and really enjoying it. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...