Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Creative Space

I have been gearing up for more sewing and have a goal to get a few lines down to The Vintage Shed as soon as I can sew them all up.  HOWEVER .... my space was an absolute sty.  So a day off after being a working woman (in paid work) for two days, gave me my mojo to clean up the area.


I finally got around to washing this pile of Vintage buttons from last weeks oppy find.


And then the post-man turned up with this delightful book I ordered only a few days ago - goodness I love the Book Depository!


Not long before school pick-up, I might be able to sew a skirt in time!

What have you been making this week?  Check some ideas out here at Our Creative Spaces!

Much Love Rach xo

ps - last day to register for The Bunting Swap is tomorrow xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh you have to show us and tell us what you think of that book as I've seen it before and have been wondering if it's any good and worth buying. I like your sewing space too! Gotta get mine organised.... one day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sewing space. Mine is the kitchen table which has quilt blocks, bag, bubs pants and skirt for me all unfinished. Hope to do two tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of your clean sewing room, those sweet buttons and that lovely book. Feeling just a little bit jealous... ok, a lot! Can't wait to have a sewing room again and fill it with fabric, jars, buttons and baskets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too would like to know what you think of the book. I love your work space, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very bright place there! Love the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been making germs :( You asked!!

    I love your sewing space. It looks very vintage in an Ikea kind of way. I love organised spaces that look pretty. It just makes you WANT to make stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that book looks ace Rachael. Do they have a boys version??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...