Monday, October 17, 2011

the bunting swap

Can the organiser be a little behind?  I am posting out this afternoon - sorry everyone!!!!

I have lost my mojo for bunting and had grand plans to hand embroider something special onto all 50 plus of the one's I'm making - but I can't do that - so they are a bit plainer than I hoped!


You have all blessed me abundantly with the kind words that have accompanied each little package I have received.  Please know what a blessing this has been to me, and I hope to each of you.  I have loved seeing posts on other blogs about what you have all received... I will show mine off in coming days!

I just turned my head to ponder what I am writing and this is the view  I see from my seat - thought I'd share it with you.  I'm off to have a coffee and stuff more envelopes with bunting.


Much Love Rach xx

14 comments:

  1. wow Rach, you are amazing!! so so many. well done for organising this!
    I am also a little behind, hope my recipients forgive me.

    big hugs to you gorgeous lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach, sounds like you've had a lot more to do than any of us, so don't feel badly about any of it! I am sure we'll love whatever you send us..me anyway. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited! I am just waiting on yours and one other! I will have to sew them up on a string!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a fab job of organising this swap Rach, I can't believe you had so many bunts to make.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me feel better, because I'm a little behind too. I'm not sure why I signed up to do this during the busiest sewing month of my life (doing bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding) but sometimes just sewing a piece of bunting is a nice break. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love stopping by your blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, bunting on it's way, just need your address. You might need to do a refresher post for everyone on what we were meant to do, i know we all meant well, eeek, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  8. wishing i'd got my act together for this one!

    {the view from your seat is dreamy}

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine went out Tuesday, very tardy of me. Thankyou for organising this, such a lovely experience. Pleased you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rach received my bunting today and it's just beautiful thanks so much for my bunting and for taking the time to organise this great swap I've had so much fun making my 20 little baby buntings xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OO I forgot to say I loved the hand drawn little bunting on the packaging xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady, I'd be starting to worry if your weren't buntinged-out! That was a lot of bunts to make. Received mine and wanted to say how spiffy (and not plain) it 'is. What the heck are you going on about woman?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just got mine from you today!! thank you thank you!! it's so funny that the three I've received so far all coordinate in color in some way. :) will you have a linky in a couple weeks so we can share our creations with one another? thank you again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rach, received my bunt too.....It's just Lovely! You've been a busy woman. Only a couple more to receive now and I can't wait to string em all up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...