Saturday, October 22, 2011

my place and yours

I love touching base, but sometimes the type of my own thoughts is a bit boring I find!  Not many great pictures to share, no new creations.... But a bit of fun from Punky & Me.  My place and Yours?

It's show off your pin cushion day today!  My dear bestie gave me this two Christmas's ago... she bought it from a market stall - you know the one's that ladies our Grandmother's age sit at with their creations?

One of my children has symmetrically placed my pins around the edge... love it!  Happy rainy Victorian Saturday people... I'm off to a garage sale!


Much Love Rach xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Melb for the weekend exploring...shame about the rain. Love the pin cushion. Happy weekending.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...