Monday, November 7, 2011

making

I just whipped these up - so cute and fun.  On our way to the Royal Childrens Hospital last week with Master S, we discovered a miniatures shop at the Queen Victoria Markets.  I was able to buy my little pets for these miniature gardens....


 The toadstools were made by Miss G and hand painted by me.  And my little cottages were fun to make!  Thrifted vases and jars, pebbles, potting soil, plants from my garden and a secret ingredient to stop mould (a piece of charcoal from our fire grated finely and sprinkled over the pebbles).
 


Much Love Rach xx

5 comments:

  1. I do love terrariums! The dresses you made are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfection that is. Queen Vic Markets you say.....hmmm a visit is in order on my next trip down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them , how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...