Tuesday, December 27, 2011

blessed

Our Christmas in pictures.....

Berry heart tartlets made by Miss G for Christmas desserts.


Watching the Christmas carols drinking egg-nog while joining in with our candles.



Very excited for present time.


The perfect bonding gift for Father and Sons.


Starting our own Christmas breakfast tradition.


Feasting and sharing a meal.


"When you are married as long as us it is like a Christmas tree growing, the older you get, the closer you get to the top of that tree".... famous words from my Opa almost ever time we see them!


I love these front porch photo's - I'd love a little porch like my mums!


They are growing up.


Beautiful cousin Master Z.


Everyone else is cropped out of this shot.... not sure if they would like me popping them on here - but you get the idea!  Happy Christmas from us!


Blessed to have a peaceful joy filled Chrismas - I hope your's was too!


We are playing more Lego today and reading new books.... and catching up on the laundry!

What are you up to?  How was your Christmas?  I hope it was blessed.

Much Love Rach xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a super lovely day . Best wishes to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family Rach.
    I'm so pleased you all enjoyed your day.
    I hope you are enjoying these cruisey days between now and then. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...