Thursday, February 16, 2012

making things pretty

Still no news on the house front.  The Mr DCT is going to see a builder today and check out our options, then we will decide whether we go for the Church House, or build for a third time.  I know what I want and it is simple and natural.  Pinterest is so helpful with ideas!




The Beehive Marquee event took place on Wednesday.  The designs were delivered on Monday and the whole race-course was a-buzz with readiness and anticipation.  It was indeed exciting being part of this and following my dreams to design and create.  Amazing how it came about - and what lays ahead.  I will post pics once I have some!  I took a few snippets of the 'chandebeelier' with instagram - but the overall effect of it hanging in the marquee I can't wait to see the professional pictures!


When I was a little girl my Grandma taught me how to make roses out of icing for cake decorating.  This week my crafty craftiness took me on a jewellery making journey - and I am quite happy with the result!






Much Love Rach xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklaces Rachael!! Love it and can't wait to see the photos from your event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rach, your designs are just gorgeous!
    I have many dream home pics stored on Pinterest for the day our dreams are realised :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, squiggly, you make my heart sing seeing your creations, just love the delicate white and folds of the jewellry but that chandebeelier blows me away. Wish I had seen it in person. What is The Beehive Marquee event? I will tell my friend Geogie Bee to buzz on in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...