Tuesday, February 21, 2012

not much to say

I seem to have misplaced my blogging mojo.  Not much to say lately.  My house is a mess.  We are still waiting for big decisions to be made by Mr DCT regarding the house.  I have re-painted, arranged furniture and planted foxgloves in my head in this house.  I hope I can do this is reality.  I have been having interesting dreams; dreams in my sleep of washing HIS feet and HIS hands out stretched giving me something.

This afternoon I am going to art group - the first one.  Exciting.  Then we are eating pancakes for dinner at church for Shrove Tuesday.  The kidlets will love that.

I started knitting again yesterday.  This cool summer weather makes me feel like hibernating and knitting and drinking tea.  I'm using a beautiful Rowan Cocoon yarn in Alpine - a cardi for Miss G.  She chose it herself, however Miss G wishes for the sleeves and length to be longer.



Much Love Rach xo

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's more important to be knitting than blogging I think.
    I wish I could knit but at the moment I can't.
    I hope I'll feel inspired again too.
    Maybe watching your cardi will push me.
    Happy Tuesday and happy week Miss Rach. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get off my computer and work on the crochet that's been inspiring me. Just wanted to stop by and say, Hi, though. Still thinking of you and your house dilemma. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Rach. Not your blark! (Blogging Spark... probably just me).

    You did well for a gal who has lost her mojo. How yummy is that knit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the cardigan. Knitting while having cups of tea sounds perfect.

    I really enjoy your blog, so I hope you don't mind that I have nominated you the Leibster Award.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...