Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I heart garter stitch

This early welcome to Autumn with such a wintery feel has prompted the resurrection of my knitting mojo.

I have scoured online to buy myself a real wool cardigan, that is cosy and bulky.  The costs of anything I half liked were over my price range - a good $200 or $300 for a cardigan that does not contain acrylic.

So I ordered some ghost and chose a pattern - and we will see how long it takes me.  Here is the vest I finished for Master J - isn't he cute!



Miss G loves her new cardi - pics are coming!

Much Love Rach xx

3 comments:

  1. It's still way too hot here Rach, but I find myself doing a bit of crochet every chance I get.
    Love the colour of the vest and the simple stitch...sometimes that is all that is needed :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest! I have so many sweaters I want to crochet (don't feel I have the knitting skills necessary to try knitting!), but somehow time just keeps getting away from me. And now it's becoming spring here...

    Congrats on your magazine feature!! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vest. I am loving the chill in the late night air and the coziness of winter that is just around the corner. I would love to be able to knit!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...