Saturday, March 17, 2012

Upwey Grassroots Community Market

What a blessing.  So many gorgeous and encouraging people.  If any of you read this blog after meeting me today - I just want to say thank you for stopping by for a chat.  You have no idea what it meant and what a great encouragement it was to me and my kids just loved your kindness!




Here's hoping to seeing many of you again - and I submitted my application to be part of Craft Markets Victoria!  How exciting..... or am I crazy?

Much Love Rach xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice market day post Rachel.
    The people you meet definitely make it dont they?
    I think you should be very excited if you are deciding to take a leap of faith into markets.
    Im 1 and a half years in and still loving the lifestyle of it all. Cos thats what it becomes, a way of life.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...