Monday, April 16, 2012

seven.

My baby turned seven today.  That is almost ten.  He told me he wanted to marry me last night... shh (it's a secret and don't tell anyone).  I won't be having any more baby's in my womb.  It doesn't do good things to my brain.  Cocoa Pops for breakfast - only on birthdays.



A meowing birthday card.


Dress-up party at the local ice-creamery and then off to the playground across the road for games.




I didn't have this organised, so my gorgeous Miss P illustrated Pin the Tail on the Donkey for me!  Thanks Phe xx.








 He had a party with friends.  Lots of Lego presents and good old fashioned games.  Now he is making Lego and reading a new Scoobee Doo comic.  Bliss for him.  I am exhausted and am having a little glass of red while I type.





We will go out for dinner tonight to the restaurant of Master J's choice.  Well almost, with a hint of direction from me to go to the local restaurant that has the same meals as Hogs Breath.  They do don't they?  Nuggets and chips - they will be the saving grace!

Happy Birthday Master J.E.Bears!

Much Love Rach xx


ps.  don't forget the giveaway

***ammendment*****  budget only allows for fish and chips*

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Master J! Looks like he is having a great day, well done you splendid Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lovely! He has had a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday master J, I think it's soo sweet that the only woman in his life is his mum!
    Sounds like a toatally awesome day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his day has been very blessed - I hope I am the only woman for a good many years to come! xx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your special boy who's almost 10:) It looks like he had a wonderful day, made very special just for him. Love those old fashion games, they are the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got up this morning and thought "It's Master J's birthday"...and I was excited for him. I'm glad to hear he had such a great fun day with his friends. Tell him I said Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thought on Sunday... it's Mrs W's birthday... hope your day was blessed too! xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post rach..looks like a wonderful birthday party and that donkey is FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my Miss P (almost like a daughter - the bestie's daughter) should publish them! She is amazing! xx

      Delete
    2. Wow I think that this Miss P girl sounds amazing! and if she heard this comment I think she would feel very inspired and encouraged to do more of her fine art and I also think that she would really want to go to your next stall in . . . hmm Red Hill i think it was! :) And a little bird wanted me to ask you if you found your special little train people yet?

      xoxo
      P.S. Another little bird told me that you can expect a visit from the famous Miss P soon ;) <3

      Delete
    3. xxx Can't wait to see that young Miss P again! xx

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to your boy and to his mama.
    It looks like it was the most wonderful day.
    I love that he wants to marry you.
    Just divine. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...