Wednesday, April 25, 2012

we have liftoff

So today I can share with you the news.  We are going blog public.  WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! Yesterday I had a funny feeling about it - and my anticipation on sharing the news needed not be loose lipped.  I thought I might jinx myself.  I don't know if that is really possible - but that is how I felt.

In my mind I have been thinking and designing what I would hang on the guest room wall.... Then I found this.  Perfect.  We have a 30 day settlement - exciting to get everything organised!  I packed three boxes today and love the thought of having order in my home again!

pinterest

Details... The children will still go to the blessed school.  We have a cleared garden space... with pretty paved paths around the house amidst the bush.  It is a white weather-board and overlooks forest.....  We have a couple of stained glass windows, a fireplace.... and the best news.... SQUIGGLY RAINBOW will have a STUDIO!!!

Much Love Rach xx

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rach! That's fab news and I bet your studio will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to have a space for all my stuff! I can just visualise my shelving and storage of living moss in a specific space - rather than my living room floor! hehe!

      Delete
  2. How wonderful! Can't wait to see how the new place looks. Funny how you moved and had plans to renovate/settle and now you're off again to a different house. Isn't life just so crazy ?! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny - we knew we had to move up here - but five of us in a 9 square home just hasn't worked! xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations xx Such exciting news and exciting times ahead for you.
    I like the idea of packing. It's a great way to have a good clean out at the same time. It's quite cleansing.
    I really love the picture of the eggs. It's spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is indeed, I am so excited to clear my boys room out! So much 'important' stuff to them... oh dear! Hopefully they won't notice!

      Delete
  4. CONGRATS. the house sounds gorgeous. looking forward to seeing some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very exciting for you all...look forward to some sneaky peeks of what sounds like a little piece of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to share the quirky bits I love about it too! xx

      Delete
  6. WOW Congrats Rach, sounds fantastic i hope that this new house is just perfect for you and the kidletts!
    its one of my dreams to one day own a house. Enjoy the spring cleaning moving brings and if you need to borrow some boxes or bags just give me a hoy as we have loads from our move ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare! I may just need some boxes if I can't get any! xx

      Delete
  7. need a like! button, or is that just too facebook x♥x♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think blogger did have a like button, maybe I disabled it! xx

      Delete
  8. That's wonderful news! The house sounds like a dream home, yay for happy beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited, and feeling so very blessed! xx

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, it sounds just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...