Saturday, May 26, 2012

grateful

Linking in with Maxabella which I have not done for a while, amazingly I kind of felt like a bit of a drone here on my blog - I hope I haven't been... I even thought my gratefuls were.  But I am so genuinely thankful for the simplest things.  Each day we thank God for the leaves that are changing colour at the moment, for our health, for our family and friends.



So my official gratefulness this week is kindness.  I have been blessed this week by some amazing kindness.  The most amazing was my lecturer allowing me to not have to re-do a whole assignment because my video of the lesson I taught did not record (which was to be submitted alongside my essay).  Oh so thankful.  I don't often get angry - don't know why - but I was that day.  I came home swearing.

My 'adopted' daughter Miss P, showing her love.  Besties that would do anything for you (and as one says; they'd die for your baby).  The kidlets letting me know they like my hair.  Vintage Girl sharing some Vintage Shed love.  My amazing blessed school community.  Kindness.  One of my favorite things.

Love Rach xx

14 comments:

  1. Autumn leaves and kindness two beautiful things :). One of my favourite quotes about kindness is this one and I think it comes from Mother Teresa? "Be kind whenever possible. (It's always possible.)" Just thought I'd share :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found another Mother Teresa quote on pinterest... might pop it on the blog... but want to make an artwork out of it! xx Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous blog Rach and so lovely to hear nice stories like this about your assignment.
    So glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did too Mandy! Lovely to meet you! xx

      Delete
  3. Great to see you, Rach. I can't believe you would ever be 'droney' but I do know what you mean. Sometimes it feels like my blog plods along a bit too!

    Thank goodness for that uni lecturer's kindness. Many would not have done that! Lucky!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bron, I have felt like a very neglectful friend! xxx Love that pic of you and hubby and one of your babes! Love your hair - I'm almost a copy-cat! xx

      Delete
  4. I love that image of the leaves! Beautiful gratefuls! And I needed a reminder on the wonder of kindness actually, so thank you! Elisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing how far a little kindness goes:) And just wanted to say I love, love, love your autumn leaf pic - its gorgeous:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could take so many pics of autumn leaves! The colours amaze me no matter how many I see! xx

      Delete
  6. Just beautiful, kindness rules, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Posie - it does indeed - I can't imagine life without kindness actually! xx

      Delete
  7. Kindness is the coolest and autumn leaves are one of my faves - Keep seeing you everywhere on the blogosphere Early Play Australia; made it and aslo Craft-chronicles with that beautiful willow heart. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks! That is amazing - to think I am 'out there'.... lovely to meet you Miss Anonymous! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...