Thursday, May 24, 2012

hello

We have so many new faces following Squiggly Rainbow since we began markets and the success of my terrariums is nothing but exciting and astounding!  What a blessing.  I love making them, but the best part is watching the faces of children light up when they peer deeper inside the glassware to see what may be hiding or living inside!

So to those of you who are quite new, I just thought I would 're-introduce' myself and my family to you!  I have updated the about page and we are also on facebook if you didn't already know!

Here is my fam.... the kidlets, Master J, Miss G and Master S, me and hubby (known in the blog as Mr DCT (dream come true).  We do have the chooklets, a cat and a leaf insect, however they were not up to their picture being taken today!

          


Grab a cuppa, have a browse back and enjoy getting to know the family behind Squiggly Rainbow.  I love it when you leave a comment, so I can get to know you too!  It's been delightful meeting some of you in non-blog-land (real life)..... I am a little shy though! 

Hope your day is a blessed one!  Oh - and we are having a giveaway....

Love Rach xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rach. Lovely to put faces to the names. I recently found your blog and love it. Looking forward to hearing about all your plans for your new house. Regards, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...