Monday, May 28, 2012

PicMonkey

I don't have any purchased photo-editing software - so I use free online stuff.  My favorite (actually the only one I use) is PicMonkey.  I love it!  I've been playing around with the camera today - a nice little mental break from packing, cleaning and essay writing...

Tomorrow is the big day, tonight is the last night at this wee little house.  Hope you like the pics - my new creative outlet - and a little ditty for you...



Here is my new hair... I mentioned on Saturday that the children were kind enough to give their approval.  Mr DCT was a bit shocked.  My dear friend reminded me today that perhaps it was not great timing considering we are moving house tomorrow and too much change in our neck of the woods is not something I need intensify by changing my hair colour!  I have always wanted red hair - I do love it!  And I do love Autumn!

Love to you Rach xx

8 comments:

  1. Have a lovely and memorable night in your 'old' home. New and exciting changes tomorrow. I love your red hair. It suits you and your eyes seem extra blue. Fellas are funny things. I don't know too many who love change. I've had a challenge getting my other half to convert from Bakers Delight bread to home baked bread :{ ahhh, the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to say thanks for telling us about PicMonkey. I hadn't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure Sarah! Thanks for the love xxxx Glad to know the challenge of change is not just in my home! xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck for the move and hope you all settle into your new house quickly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I;m looking forward to popping some pics up! xxx

      Delete
  4. One of my favourite posts :) Love you hair <3 xxx See you guys very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Hooray on your red hair!! I used to dye my hair red. Right now it's brown with blonde highlights, but I've been wanting a change. Not sure what. Been considering red. A darker brown. A lighter brown/dark blonde... it's so much fun to play with our hair and I don't think there's EVER a bad time to change our hair color or style!

    Plus, you look gorgeous as a redhead!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...