Thursday, June 28, 2012

# 300

Who can believe this is my 300th post on the blog!  Wow, time flies... I must have a bit to say and I do love sharing photo's!



The very first one is here.  Thanks to all of you for your encouragement along the way; for reading my rants and dreams and hopes.  Reading the hard to write stuff that brings healing and confidence.  Not to mention the log of creations and thrifting that goes on.... and moving house twice in this short time!

I don't have any giveaways, or balloons and streamers - just a simple little thank you with all of my heart for reading!

Love to you friend
Rach xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your first post...you have the Gold Blog Touch!!! Congrats on 300!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhh that sounds exciting - what is the 'Gold Blog Touch'? xx

      Delete
  3. Three hundred! Good on you, Rach! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rach! Thank you for sharing and letting us come on your adventures with you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rachel, thanks for sharing your journey, looking forward to many more of your posts!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 300!!! Here's to the next 300!! Sending big hugs.

    (And I love that sweet mirror!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I enjoy reading your posts. They are so honest.
    I look forward to reading many more. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...