Thursday, June 14, 2012

thanks to you

For all of you who left some comments, thanks so much.  It really meant alot.  I will keep the blog as it is... I visited a couple of places in blog-land and it inspired me to keep it real!  Your encouragement did too!

Change is as good as a holiday so they say - so I have changed the look of the blog - it reflects these Wintery  months and the green hills around me.

Here are a couple of places I have been visiting today.... I am inspired for some houseplants!

posie gets cozy

Posie Gets Cozy and of course Miss P....  Checking out lots of books and will probably write my wish list as a blog post so it does not get lost in space.  The local craft store this morning was also a delight - Kate has walked a similar path of depression - and it was great to chat about with her.  She encouraged the blog to keep on going.

Night night friends.

Love to you
Rach xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the new design! Looks great :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you yesterday........and loving the new photo on your header smooch have a fab day rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be down on Monday - still in moving mode! xxx

      Delete
  3. Can we have a photo editing tutorial tomorrow =P
    This space is looking lovely, lovely!!
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a look at picmonkey.com that is what I use! xxx But yep, we can play! xxx

      Delete
  4. The toadstools are lovely. I'm glad you revamped and are feeling chipper, Rach. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous new design. I love potplants and similar small pleasures :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...