Tuesday, July 10, 2012

girls time

We sent the boys to my mums for a couple of days.... I just caught up on my Miss G's blog.  Gee she makes me feel special - her words brought a tear to my eye!

I'll show you some pics, but her words summed up our time together!  Here is Miss G's blog.



Lines and patterns.


Art.


Culture.  Asperger boys would not cope with this busyness.  


Cool fanta bottle.  Can you tell we don't get out much!

\

Winter sun, how we love thee.




Patterns everywhere.




Love Rach xx

3 comments:

  1. Brought a little tear to my eye too Rach. A lovely memory for you..both the time together and her post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your photography is excelent!

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just read your daughters post, what a good egg! sounds like some really special time together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...