Friday, July 13, 2012

sewing mojo

Mr DCT fixed my sewing machine and although the new craft room is an absolute mess, the kitchen table was a great place to set up this afternoon.

Master S was at a friends, the other two had a pyjama and movie day.  The fabric I designed and have kept a secret until now arrived a couple of days ago - ready for work.  It took me a while to feel confident with the design process, and I think I may love the woolen blanket cushions best.  What do you think? Or maybe just even the plain Squiggly Rainbow fabirc?







I know some of my terrarium admirers put off making one there own as they are scared of killing them - which too much love will - they need neglect.  So I thought a bit of terrarium fabric creating was in order.

Hope you like!

Love Rach xx

6 comments:

  1. Secret keep you did!
    Matt wants to know how you water them or is the regular wash ok? lol
    I love he blanky cushions and the puzzle like print one too!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber coolio!

    These are amazing! Its like your own work in your own work - a mirror piece!

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...