Thursday, August 30, 2012

Late Garden Journal



Join in on Thursday Garden Journal time, sharing what you are up to in your garden....
It might be what you are planting in the garden...
... pet antics...
.... family occasions, get-togethers, picnics...
... hints and tips - family garden secrets (like how to keep wombats from eating your crop)..
but it all must be in your garden!

Link in...grap the button & share the joy xx



----------------------------------------------

I am thinking I am going to change the garden share day to Tuesdays.... by the time Thursday comes, the weekend gardening has left my brain... and I forget what day of the week it is (like today - thought it was Wednesday - hence the late post).

We planted lots of goodness yesterday and the rain came overnight and throughout today to establish our little numbers.  But you will have to wait for Tuesday my dears.

xxx  Rach x

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...