Friday, August 10, 2012

latest works

I haven't shared my creations for a while - as  you know I am gearing up for market season.  I had my largest parcel arrive today - 100% sustainable PET cushion inners from innergreen.  Fabric arrived yesterday... next week I am hoping for more goodies... patience is not my virtue at the moment awaiting parcels.

Here are the newest cushions to the collection...


And new smaller sized terrariums - I am so happy to find a steady supply of glassware!








One more week until the latest edition of White Magazine is out.... have a look for Squiggly Rainbow!

What are you creating today?

Love Rach x

2 comments:

  1. I love these little ones!

    Do you have a list of which markets you'll be attending? I'd love to pop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post the dates on our facebook page xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...