Friday, August 3, 2012

numb

It's been an emotional roller-coaster this week.  Miss P is home with her family.  I pray all will be well.  I think I now have a better understanding of why family and friend relationships part ways.  The tough stuff is always easier to avoid.

Integrity is tough.  Standing for what is right is... interesting to say the least.  Being a real friend needs to include these things.

Miss P helped me make this custom order giant bird-nest.  It is divine and I am so inspired to get back into my weaving willow and vine.  I think I will bring some of these to market!  Very grateful for the customer sourcing me to make it for her photography studio.




We are out for dinner with some Beckwith-Wiedemann families tonight for the first time ever.  Should be great to finally meet up!

 What are  you up to this weekend?

Rach xx

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful nest! love the feathers. Families can be tricky, hope miss P does OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've had problems Lovey....Indeed....Families can be....Tricky....

    LOVE....Your birds nest....I would honestly have thought you found it in a tree if you hadn't said otherwise....TOO CLEVER by far....!!!

    I hope you're able to have yourself a relaxing weekend....!!!!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...