Wednesday, August 29, 2012

the brink

Its the brink of my market season.  I am wondering if I can do it.  I have booked in two markets for most months.  Preparing stock, making, creating and family life is proving to be what I love doing.  I am feeling so blessed that it has come about that I can work from home.  I am working from home.  The hours I am putting in are beyond hobbyist now.

I am praying for provision.  For the blessing on the gifts bestowed on our little family.  People come along and give me encouragement.  Opportunities keep knocking.  Emails come through.  Thanks to you - the encouragement has really brought this Squiggly business full circle.  It is exciting to see how it grows and works and who it will bless.  Today I even considered maybe having to hire someone to package mini-garden kits... or maybe that is what children learning to earn pocket money is for.  Or not.

It's been a blessed week catching up with some lovely friends and two very delicious little ones, a winter picnic on the weekend with this lovely chicken.  Coffee at The General yesterday.  Miss G home sick today.  I figure my headaches are stemming from not wearing those glasses I was prescribed last year.... had best find them!

How is your week?

Rach xxo

10 comments:

  1. Lovin you!
    Your workin hard ma'am!
    lotsa oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying your creative journey. Do you remember organising that bunting swap. Well I never got to tell you where your beautiful little triangles got used..my computer broke..I ended up adding another dozen or so and gave them to a friend who hung them along her verandah replacing some old buddhist prayer flags. They just looked lovely, fresh and summery. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so lovely to hear... as we sewed them and organised the swap, I prrayed for each of the ladies.... how sweet to know they now hang at your friends! xxx It's nice to have you back!

      Delete
  3. My week has been crazy - we got 3 calves yesterday so routine is a must at the moment so I can fit in 4 children who still need me and feeding the calves. But I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds just divine Mel... how sweet it is to hear your news and smile at God's blessing upon you!

      Delete
  4. I am glad for your success! I hope to have something of your in my house one day :)

    My week is one of realising I cannot do it all LOL

    Jacq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you are okay xx been thinking of you this week!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful! I know you can do it. :)

    Oh, and I LOVE those bicyclists in the photo in your header. What a fun addition to a terrarium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne xx Was thinking of your roses as I drove my children to school and thinking if once my garden is looking somewhat prettier I will love it or just look at the weeds! xx

      Delete
  6. How wonderful that you can be devoted to your family and still be able to get crafty and creative and make it your job! I think I would love to do this one day, maybe when I'm out of this intense small-person-raising period God has us in right now? Wonderful wonderful you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...