Thursday, September 20, 2012

a mag and two stockists

I am trying to sustain the little stall at The Vintage Shed in a slightly different way.  Since we moved to the hills about 18 months ago - the lack of garage sales (possibly due to steep driveways) has hindered my treasure hunting.  I am onto a few different ways now of collecting - and it is very exciting!

Headed for the Squiggly stall tomorrow are four gorgeous Sebel 'stak-a-bye' children's chairs.  They are so cute!  A bit of soapy water and they came up a treat!  Smaller treasures from off-shore too - my first dabble in this kind of thrifting - these would look gorgeous on display for a quirky twist!



Milly cat supervising my wash job I think!


We were also given an opportunity to feature in a wonderful artisian publication for The Dandenong Ranges - The Hillscene magazine!


This cover artwork is just amazing!


Night night... off to bed for an early start for the mad dash tomorrow to finish birthday preparations and deliver stock for our new stockists!

and



mwah xx night night

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those sweet little chairs!! What a find! Isn't it amazing what some soap and water will do for discarded treasures?

    Congrats on the magazine feature, looks lovely!!

    Hope your birthday celebrations are a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...