Tuesday, September 25, 2012

garden journal

Join in with Garden Journal time, sharing what you are up to in your garden....
It might be what you are planting in the garden...
... pet antics...
.... family occasions, get-togethers, picnics...
... hints and tips - family garden secrets (like how to keep wombats from eating your crop)..
but it all must be in your garden!

Link in... share the joy xx


Pop this button in your sidebar - I can't wait to see what you are up to!

Rach xx


__________________________

It's birthday week here.... hence very late posting for me... I will be in touch with details of our yard... and changing the name of the link in so people don't feel obliged to link in just on a Tuesday.  The link tool is open for a whole week and now called ''Garden Journal".  Easy peasy.

Love Rach xx

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I just got around to changing to tuesday LOL Working on my post now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsure how to remove a spam comment everyone, the third link in 'Lisa' is a spammed linkin, not happy, apologies! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am no 3. Eco control of mozzies. I hope you don't think I am spam.

      Delete
    2. Oh, no, not at all, there was a spammed link in, but I figured out how to remove it! Everyone the new #3 is a great link in! Check it out! xx

      Delete
  3. thanks so much for hosting this, I am so looking forward to linking up with like minded people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, thanks so much for joining in - so great to meet new nature lovers! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...