Saturday, September 15, 2012

THIEF

Dear Thief

Yesterday I discovered you'd visited my little stall at The Vintage Shed in Tyabb.  I am not sure if you follow my blog - maybe you do.  Just wanted to say you made my gut drop when I discovered you so strategically stole four miniatures out of four different terrariums, leaving only half of the story inside each of them.  Did you think I'd not notice?

Just to give you a little dash of how I'm feeling - I can't describe it as eloquently as Tamara did.  So have a read here you dishonest blip blip blip.  Just replace Tamara's item with two little toadstools, the fly a kite girl and a duck... but the rest is all about you thief.

Sincerely,
Rach

10 comments:

  1. That's awful Rach! I'm so sorry that happened to you, it really leaves me with a sick feeling so I can only imagine how you must be feeling! I hope that person gets a good lesson taught to them art some stage so they can learn how much what they did hurts! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this - seems a bit of this is happening lately there.... I know how I feel when I have discovered a piece gone, re-priced or worst broken... :( Lori x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Sorry you had to go through that Rach, just horrible that people do such things. Hope something will be done about it down there at the shed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad day, but your friend Tamara's anger is justified. Hope it doesn't get you to down. Your art is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad day, but your friend Tamara's anger is justified. Hope it doesn't get you to down. Your art is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rach Love I'm sorry this happened to you as well....Is there any way you can secure the lids so they don't come off as easily....?? Tamarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Gasp*! This must be so devastating. I can't believe someone would do this! Have they no soul? Utterly gobsmacked. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they knew what a lovely person you are Rachel, they would be terribly ashamed at what they have done to you and Tamarah. The thieves have also been helping themselves to my things, and also on my friend M's, which is terrible as she is on a pension and trying to support herself. Shame, Shame, Shame on you, whom ever you are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...