Saturday, October 13, 2012

almost famous

Master J asks if I am famous because of Squiggly Rainbow.  He has seen our three articles published in print and thinks I am pretty famous.  I remember being his age and thinking one was famous if they were in the newspaper.  I don't usually feel famous.



But today I did.  You see, I was mentioned on one of my favorite blogs.  I didn't even think this gorgeous lady would have visited my blog.  Apparently Ginny has.  Bless her.  Ginny is in the US, has a gorgeous family and way of life - quite inspirational in every way.  Usually Ginny hosts a garden journal which I thought was most likely for US readers, I discovered it after I began this Australian based Garden Journal.



Today I felt famous because although unfortunately Ginny has to give away blogging the garden journal aspect of her blog for a while - she directed her 200,000 plus readers to this little Squiggly Rainbow blog.  Blessed I am.

It seems my blogging mojo is coming back.  Mr DCT is working long, long hours - it's a bit lonely here in these hills.  Blogging keeps me connected, I like it.

Looking forward to Tuesday, for our next Garden Journal.  I hope you can link in too!

Rach xo

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a huge compliment to you, well done! Maybe you are a bit famous ;)

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've blessed me as well! (but I must humbly add that you added a couple of extra zeros to my actual number of daily readers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I have been reading for a year or two... I didn't know that! Lovely! xx

      Delete
    2. Ok... be cool... be cool!!!
      (lol, love ya, oxox)

      Delete
  3. Excited to have found your garden journal. Was a participant in Ginny's, so I will be looking forward to next Tuesday as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited too! Feeling quite blessed! xx

      Delete
  4. Me too! Will be joining in next Tue. May not make it every week as we are entering Autumn and Winter here! Love your blog and glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely! Looking forward to learning through our new readers! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...