Thursday, October 18, 2012

my creative space

I haven't shared much lately over at My Creative Space, but I am trying to blog a bit more often.... and today I spent my day creating.  I am very blessed that my love of making and designing and gardening has brought me to being able to work with creating and start going to market with my creations!

Today I spent my day making terrariums for this Sundays market.... yesterday I learned to crochet... feeling very blessed for these gifts in my life!






My living room storage area ready for deliveries tomorrow and waiting to load the car on Saturday night.




Love Rach xx

6 comments:

  1. they are too gorgeous, my little guy would be enraptured by the tiny goodness. :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not feel happy making these? They are so whimsical and fun! Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! They are so sweet! And lined up in your storage area... just gorgeous!

    Congrats on the crochet, too! :) I'm crochet crazy, but have never learned to really knit (can do the knit stitch and that is all... plus, don't ask me to cast off!), but I'm determined this fall/winter to learn to knit. So fun to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your terrariums are simply magical Rach. And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm glad you did because I enjoyed following you back here and checking our your lovely space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing, you have a real knack for creating lovely whimsical little worlds.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...