Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have just re-found a blog I was introduced to a while ago.  You know when you visit somewhere and the time is not right.  I love how time becomes right and things fall into place.

I usually don't like reading other blogs where there is ASD in the family - I have found them so negative.  But Kate Says Stuff - is a bit of a happy place and she has two boys like I have two boys with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Today I am so thankful for love.  Mr DCT has been a little stressed with the sale of the house and banks.  Miss G has been vomiting profusely overnight.  Master S is on the mend with strong antibiotics for Scarlet Fever.  Master J is at school.  I'm drinking coffee.  But we have love.  I can be home to nurse my babes.  Mr DCT has called three times to tell me he loves me.  The sicklings tell me they love me.  I'm so thankful.



Joining in with Kate.  What are you thankful for today? Everyday?

Rach xo

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the kiddies being sick! Hope they're on the mend and back to it soon. Take care xo (PS, love that header, it's so fun and chirpy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are really really enjoying that coffee because lady you have earned it.
    Hope your kids make a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough week for you, but with all that love, things are sure to be better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They always want to share the love when they're sick!!!
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up in a religious household and prayers at bedtime were always a chance to acknowledge what we were grateful and thankful for. I have chosen to raise my children in a different way but I still make the time at bedtime to stop and talk to my almost for year old about what we are grateful and thankful for. It's very important for young children to learn, in this consumer driven world, to be thankful what what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in a religious household and prayers at bedtime were always a chance to acknowledge what we were grateful and thankful for. I have chosen to raise my children in a different way but I still make the time at bedtime to stop and talk to my almost for year old about what we are grateful and thankful for. It's very important for young children to learn, in this consumer driven world, to be thankful what what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful photo, love that umbrella. hope you're all on the mend. Thankful for love too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...