Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yarn Along


I cannot admit to making this gorgeous throw (I picked it up in the op-shop); however the little bit of grey crochet is what I learned today at my second crochet class.  I am confident now with my Granny Square.  This is the beginnings of an amigurumi owl.  Next I am thinking I will finish that green blanket for Master S, putting all my knitted squares together in a hodge podge manner with crochet stitches.

I have not been reading this week and have a big library fine to pay... albeit feeling guilty about that and knitting instead.  I think I prefer to buy books, it seems to end up cheaper I think!  Joining with Ginny's weekly Yarn Along.

Love Rach xx

4 comments:

  1. I haven't shown my face at the library for ages. I still need to pay my fine, but they don't make it easy (ie they dont accept eftpos!!)

    Go you on amigurumi already! woo!

    LOVE that afghan. I need to do me some thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it would be so much easier if there was eftpos! xx

      Delete
  2. At least you get to keep the books you buy and don't have to read them in a limited time either. I've found the book depository great for buying books at good prices..no delivery charge either. You're really coming on with your crochet..I would love to learn properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that blanket! Congratulations on learning how to crochet. Once you've got the basics you can keep building on them and soon you will be able to crochet anything you want to. :)

    Your library fines you?! Ours doesn't. You just can't borrow anything until you have returned your books, but only once your books are over three weeks overdue. Well, I guess you are helping to buy more books for the library?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...