Wednesday, November 14, 2012

todays work

I managed to squeeze in some scene setting inside my little lands this afternoon.  I am so happy with the new miniatures!  Master S is still resting and doing a good job of keeping up his fluid intake.  I am still exhausted and considering retiring to bed quite soon.  Master J was given his cricket pack on the weekend and we have been enjoying a backyard spot of cricket.  Tomorrow I may get out for a bit and have some time to myself to do some running around picking up glassware and glue and dressmaking pins.  I'm also awaiting on the arrival of an ebay purchase of some designer ballet flats brand new for $35 including postage.  Do you shop online?  I must say it is becoming my preferred choice other than the regular trip to the oppy.








What did you do today? 

Love Rach xo

7 comments:

  1. I luv the kinder scene.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are all well and home from hospital, hope you get some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful, how does one get their muddy little paws on them ever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful they are just the most fabulously little happy scenes and capture so much of my imagination. Wish I lived closer so I could bring one home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing even half as lovely as that, Rach. It's BEAUTIFUL. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this morning i made a fairy garden in a jar with the kids. the whole time i had your creations in my mind as inspiration!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! I will have to visit to see some pics xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...