Sunday, November 25, 2012

too busy

I have done this week what I never though I would do.  I neglected my children by working outside of the home.  I feel I've learned a lesson pretty quickly   However - am feeling blessed that all these years we have been in a position by our choices that I could be a full time Mumma.  By my choice to pursue making lots of terrariums and bringing them to market... by bringing them to a very exclusive once a year market.... many beliefs and thoughts were reiterated within my own heart.  I admire ladies who can balance both work and children, clearly I learned I can't!  Fitting my creating in school hours and one weekend a month is my max!



My two markets a month is plenty.  Stretching for that extra 'special' event - was not what I thought it would be.  I love being home with my family and today enjoyed cooking and cleaning and cuddling.  My mumma blessed me by cleaning and tidying my house from top to bottom while I was away - and of course Miss G was her helper!

I did however meet some beautiful people I had met online in the last few years.  That I must say was the highlight of my weekend!  Catching up with old familiar faces was delightful too!




I can't believe I have been so busy I even missed the garden journal last week - oh dear!

Sending love 
Rach xx

1 comment:

  1. it's super tricky, isn't it?! your photos are beautiful, looks like it was a gorgeous market. never mind about the garden journal, we can just double up this week! have a lovely, realxed week. :)sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...